Latest Digital Marketing Trends
Every passing year witnesses digital trends being transformed. Marketers are always aware of these transformations to adapt themselves with evolving technologies and stay ahead in the competition. This gives them a competitive advantage in generating leads and enhance customer relationships. As 2019 is passing midway, the digital marketing industry is undergoing a dramatic shift.
We've come up with 10 latest trends in Digital Marketing that can help you devise better marketing strategies and execute profitable results.
1. Personalized and Unique Content Creation – Content personalization is defined as a digital strategy that relies on visitor data to deliver relevant content based on the target audiences' interests and motivation levels. Your content is optimized based on these three key aspects – quality, relevance, and uniqueness. Crafting content that's never been created before is a primary way to turn heads up and bring maximum engagements to your website.
2. Voice Search Optimization – Voice SEO is the optimization of your queries using voice assistants. According to Comscore, by 2020, 50% of all queries will be voice-based. Searches that give searchers immediate answers to their questions through Amazon's Alexa, Apple Siri, Microsoft Cortana, and Google Assistant. People today prefer saying over typing a query. Marketers focus on long-tail keywords due to searches getting more specific when asking a question.
3. Chatbots – This AI-based technology uses instant messaging to chat with your website visitors offering real-time assistance, dedicated support, and pro-active interactions. 80% of business organizations are planning or are presently using chatbots to engage with end-users to provide responsive answers by accurately recalling buyer history.
4. Live Videos – Live streaming content has always proved to be effective because firstly it is free, takes a short time to produce. Secondly, it engages readers in real-time. Being a real-time content, it generates greater user impressions and builds more social media traffic.
5. Artificial Intelligence – AI analyzes user behaviour and searches for patterns by utilizing data from social media platforms to help businesses understand, how users and customers find their products and services.
6. Mobile Optimization – Mobile optimization is the process of adjusting your website content to ensure that visitors accessing the site from mobile devices have a customized experience to their device. Mobile optimization strategies help increase conversions, making the process easier with a responsive website.
7. Engagement Based Email Marketing - Email marketing is used for branding, engagement, acquisition, retention, online traffic generation, and generating direct sales. The main purpose of email marketing is to transform the customer journey from awareness to the promotion of the company's products or services.
8. Podcasts - Podcasts are digital audio recorded files used by new-age entrepreneurs, business leaders, and public figures. The best podcasts are the ones that share real-life experiences and keeps us motivated. It heavily drives our behavior, informs us with relevant information and inspires us to perform better.
9. Influencer Marketing – Influencer marketing is a type of word-of-mouth marketing method that relies on key leaders (celebrities, public figures, well-known bloggers) to drive and deliver your brand's message to the target audience. Influencers help spread the word about your business or product through their social channels.
10. Social Messaging Apps -- Social messaging apps help you in sending messages to customers directly, giving you the benefit of personalization and adding value to customer experience. Consider these – 1.3 billion monthly users are active on facebook messenger and 2 billion messages are exchanged between users and businesses every month. These statistics prove the growing popularity of social messaging apps in business spheres.