Purpose Of Website Redesign
A website redesign enhances and engages your website traffic and the business's bottom line by offering improved functional and aesthetic features to end-users. Delivering a series of customer-pleasing experiences, website redesign turns out to be an effective and beneficial process that requires meticulous planning.
Multiple reasons substantiate the need for a website redesign. They vary in severity, and depending on which reason is recognized, ascertains if your website requires a brand new online presence.
1. Utility Aspects Of Web Redesign – A specific category of users has particular desires, needs, and requirements. Re-design for ever-changing target audiences include these essential takeaways.
2. Your Website Persona – While a consistent brand message unifies your stance, what is most essential in attaining it are your slogans, taglines, value proposition, mission – vision statement, and other pre-requisites of branding. These, when amalgamated together, reflect your brand and your business in complete harmony.
- Demography styled realistic content that should effectively describe your offerings
- Well built navigation features
- Various design and functional elements of your website
3. Site Speed Optimization – 47% of end-users expect a website to load in less than 2 seconds, and 40% will pull-out from a site if it takes longer than 3 seconds to load. It is astonishing to witness the impact of site loading speed on businesses operating digitally. Some of the notables of site speed optimization are highlighted below:
4. SEO friendly design – Basic SEO elements including meta tags should be implemented that assist in giving users the ability to optimize their websites for search engines.
- Cheap Server Resources needs to be avoided
- Image Size should be optimized
5. Your Website Is Not Responsive – The website should be re-designed to make it work better on mobile, with around 40% of visitors visiting it. If your website is not responsive, you will lose the chances of winning leads and customers. It has been asserted by end-users that user experience is a great aspect that deeply influences their engagement on your sites.
6. Poor User Experience (UX) – Great user experience means enhanced customer experience overall. From the first time they visit your site until it results in a conversion, a friendly user experience involves some of these pivotal takeaways.
7. Competitor's website analysis – If your website is not in line with the quality of your competitors, its' inevitable that you're going to face losses. The way Google ranks their site higher up in SERPs', their web pages come up higher in the search results, content that is well-entrenched to the confinements of the target market, and landing pages that garner effective traffic in their site are the principal aspects that have to be taken care of while you closely observe your competitors online.
- User Interface (UI) Design – What matters the most here is the visual representation of your website according to the expectation of your end users.
- Information Architecture (IA) Strategy – Your website has to be well organized so that users find the information flow in a well-maintained manner. It has to be rightly aligned with the content, functionality, and web page structure.