Importance of Web Design in Digital Marketing Strategy
Your digital marketing strategy should carry an intent to increase leads, sales, and brand recognition. From the early stages of design, you need to check how a website design meets your digital marketing plans. It is also vital to analyze the performance of your website in close accord to parameters including conversions, visits, average time per page, and keywords.
How Website Design Is Related To Digital Marketing?
1. Metatags – Metatags are customizable extracts of texts that describe the complete content of a web page, signaling search engines and end users about what your website's page is all about. By guiding search engines to better determine the page's content, they help your pages to rank higher up in SERPs. It optimizes the principal components of your content and enhances it through search results.
2. User Experience (UX) - A recent study by Adobe has confirmed, two-thirds of web users prefer to read past through content for fifteen minutes, if it is beautifully designed, in contrary to anything plain. This shows, how user experience has merged the gaps between people and technology, with effective use of parameters containing visual design, information architecture, usability, and content strategy. Missing out on image optimization techniques and mobile features like contact and payment forms can give a heavy blow on the responsiveness and loading of your site's pages.
3. Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) – When your site is amplified to influence users into taking desired actions that transform your site visitors into potential customers, that's when the concept of Conversion Rate Optimization turns into reality. CRO can be effectively achieved in many ways, including newsletter subscriptions, email and contact form submissions.
4. Content Strategy – Website content optimization enhances search engine visibility. Most primarily, content informs the target audience about your business and differentiated offerings. It facilitates your rankings on Google. Rankings are strategically related to the ways you use keywords in your content. A purpose-oriented content goes far by helping you in grabbing backlinks from other websites, which is a key SEO ranking factor.
5. Analytics and Monitoring Every area of your website has to be monitored . Finding out the pages having minimum traffic and converting them into a high traffic page is one of the basic functions where design is related to your digital marketing plan. Google Analytics tool helps in web traffic monitoring.